Does Walk On Ice Work?
When it snows, it is beautiful. When it snows, it is beautiful. Yet, it is very dangerous to drive or walk on ice and snow.
Some data to put this into context:
- The CDC reports that over 800,000 people are hospitalized annually related to a slip and fall injury, and the same increases dramatically during winter months.
- From 2007 to 2016, fall death rates in the United States increased by 30%.
- 24% of weather-related vehicle crashes happen on snowy, slushy, or icy roads annually.
So how can we walk on ice without slipping? Good old Shovels and Ice Melts, you would think, and those Heated Driveways!
Shovels are cumbersome and exhausting, leading to back and joint pains.
Ice Melts or de-icers take time, are corrosive and hazardous, damaging the concrete driveways, can be extremely dangerous for our beloved pets and lovely plants, and are not environmentally friendly.
Heated Driveways will make a hole in your pocket. It needs installation and upkeep, incurring high utility bills, and one cannot carry it everywhere.
So what if there is a magical product that makes walking on ice safe, easy, and swift?
- Walk On Ice Without Slipping – Instant traction agent that creates a skid-free and slip-free surface that grips the ice. It is composed of seven nationally mined geo-crystals that are milled and dried. These crystals act like absorbers and grippers. Then the ‘absorbers’ siphon the water while the ‘grippers’ hold on to the ice/snow to create a non-slip surface. The treated surface can then be used right away by vehicles, people, animals, and pets.
- Simple And Easy To Use – Open and sprinkle. You do not require any help. Just the flick of the wrist is enough to spread it out. Children, senior citizens, and people with disabilities can easily use it.
- Handy And Travel-friendly – Conveniently designed in a portable canister, that makes it practical for frequent use. You can conveniently keep it in your car dashboard, in your purse, or your school bag and use it on the go, be it office pavement or school walkways. It is quick and reliable.
- Versatile – Use it anywhere like on driveways, sidewalks, pavements, stairs, backyards, or any surface. Carry it with you while on the go rub it on your tires for a safe anti-skid ride. It can keep walking tracks slip-free, protecting livestock traveling through multiple terrains; without compromising the surfaces encountered.
- Safe – For people, pets, and plants. It is all-natural and free of toxic salts and chemicals. Therefore, it is safe for the eyes, skin, and paws of pets. It is safe even if pets ingest it by mistake. Being gentle on the surface, such as pavers and concrete driveways, will not leave rigid stain marks, chemical-ice slush to clean or erode the surface. It can wash off easily with less effort. Being 100% harmful chemical-free, this not only makes walking on ice without slipping possible but is also environmentally safe.
- Works In All Temperatures And Thicknesses – It works on all types of ice (even black ice). The product is straightforward and does what it says.
- Excellent Spread Rate And Saves Money – We can use it sparingly while getting excellent traction on sizable areas. Only a thin layer can do wonders. Little goes a long way as a concentrated formula uses ¼ of what you would use with salt. If only absorbing water and alcohol, it is reusable as well. Absorption material absorbs water, oil, urine, feces, blood, and other liquids, making it easy to clean.
Get ready for winter with the ONLY Pet Safe Ice Melt you can trust
Other Ice Melt Products
The Original and the #1 Pet and Child Safe Ice Melt for over 20 years. Guaranteed environmentally safe – will not harm waterways and sensitive wetlands. Safe Paw can change how winter affects our planet.
Imagine an ice melt you can put down and never worry about. It won’t harm pets, kids and your property. That’s Safe Thaw. Unlike anything else on the market, Safe Thaw can change how winter affects our planet.